Pinterest just unveiled its new Trends site. This page shows what people are searching for on Pinterest right now, plus what they’re not searching for anymore. The line graphs show …
Why would your small business benefit from social media marketing?
- It’s where your customers are. More than 3 billion people around the world use social media at least once a month. Internet users average 6 hours a day online. And even if you advertise in traditional media, many of the people you reach are still going online. People are increasingly using social media to research brands and products.
- Turn your best customers into your cheerleaders. When you post content on social media, you make it easy for customers to share with their friends and family. 74% of consumers say word-of-mouth was influential in their purchasing decisions.
- You can broaden your business’ reach. With social media, you can easily target a regional, national, or even global audience with no additional cost.
What can Flourish Media do for you?
Professional-looking graphics make you stand out from the crowd. With over two decades of design experience, Susanna King will help you take your business’ visuals to the next level. Do you need an updated logo, new social media profile pictures, or event promotion to share both on and offline? We can do that.
Part of what makes social media great for small businesses is that you can use it to promote your business yourself, if you want to. But with all the different apps and tools out there, it can be hard to know where to start. Flourish Media will…
- Design images and photos that suit your brand
- Create high-quality content you can share on social media
- Help you look professional and communicate clearly with customers